Cedaredge Golf Club
- Partial scholarships are available (call 720-865-3415 or email email@example.com for more information).
- Students may bring their own clubs or borrow from our assortment of different sized clubs.
- We recommend that students bring a water bottle, hat, and wear sunscreen.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class start time. Classes will start promptly as scheduled.
- For information about location and staff click here.
The Cedaredge Golf Club will be offering an active youth program schedule. Our Summer Golf Camps, Clinics and Golf Tournament Programming will begin just after Memorial Day and end just before Labor Day.
First Tee Clinics – $5
Includes lunch afterwards (Hot dog/Hamburger with chips and a drink)
Click on the clinic below to register!
Cedaredge Clubs for Kids
Of course we sell Junior Clubs but this program provides a couple of free golf clubs for those whom may not be able to afford getting into golf. These are Junior Clubs that I am custom-fitting to those in need!
Free golf instruction every Saturday afternoon beginning @ 3 pm
Memorial Day thru Labor Day
Equipment available at NO Charge during the Clinics
Cedaredge Golf Camps
Camp I – 2 Day
June 29th and June 30th
Camp II – 3 Day
July 7th, 8th and 9th
Camp III – 2 Day
August 2nd and 3rd
* Camps offered are Half-Day or Full-Day include Drinks, Snacks & Lunch with tuition beginning @ $100.
Cedaredge Junior Championship
Saturday, August 21st 11:00 AM
US Kids, The First Tee and The Junior Golf Alliance of Colorado
Cedaredge Golf Club will be offering Free Greens Fees for all Youth Golfers ages 11 & Under, with reduced rate of $5.00 for Youth Golfers 12 and older